Pending Before Nadda
Cases for which approval for prosecution has been sought
- Vineeth Chaudhary appointed highly paid consultants known to him without issuing advertisements or conducting interviews. Former minister Harshvardhan had recommended major penalties for this.
- Chaudhary spent Rs 26 lakh in renovating his single room office, but told the then health minister the expense was Rs 5 lakh.
- Dr Deepak Agarwal allotted computerisation works of AIIMS to known persons by fudging papers. No chargesheet yet.
- Ex-registrar V.P. Gupta found guilty of issuing ad work to a favourite firm without inviting tenders.
- Existing rate contract ignored by the department of lab medicine; revolving funds were used to procure equipment at high rates.
- Shailesh Yadav, ex-deputy director, and deputy chief security officer Rajiv Lochan gave security contract of Rs 30 crore to an ineligible security firm. It did not pay its workers and AIIMS had to pay a compensation of Rs 2 crore.