Actress Kajol says that she and her actor husband Ajay Devgn rarely ever agree on a script.
"It has to be few movies over the years," Kajol said when asked why the star couple is rarely seen together onscreen.
The 35-year-old mother of two said when her husband feels he has found a "workable" script, she rejects it saying it is too boring and does not work for her.
Ajay and Kajol were last seen together three years ago in his directorial debut U Me aur Hum.
Since they made their debut in the 1990s, the couple has starred in movies like Hulchul, Goondaraj, Ishq, Pyar to Hona Hi Tha and after marriage in Dil Kya Kare, Raju Chacha and U Me aur Hum.
Even though individually this year, Kajol has tasted success with My Name is Khan and Ajay is basking in the success of Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge, Once upon a time in Mumbai, Golmaal 3 and Raajneeti, Kajol said the biggest celebration for the couple personally has been the birth of their son Yug in September.
The actress said she has no immediate plans to get back to the studios after My Name is Khan, We are Family and now Toonpur ka Superhero which releases on December 24.
"Raising two children is keeping me very busy. We will talk about my comeback film some years later. I keep making such comebacks," she said.
Kajol said Toonpur ka Superhero is diametrically opposite U Me Aur Hum. "This is a good, fun film," she added.
Speaking about pairing with Ajay, Kajol said over the years, the comfort level is grown. "In the process of working together, we got married," she added.
Kajol said her childhood superhero has been 'Superman'.
"They were eternal classics. Nobody can beat them not even Ajay who plays a superhero in Toonpur...", she added.
"Only thing is Superman is not real. I feel viewers need to identify with the superhero....He has to be real and humane. He has to have his own weaknesses," the actress felt.
Apart from Superman and Phantom, Kajol said her childhood comic books included Tinkle and Bahadur.
Ajay and I Rarely Agree on a Script: Kajol
THE LATEST ISSUE
- JEE Advanced Cut Off Lowest In Recent Years, Here’s Why?
- RCB Vs DC: Vibrant Delhi Rout Bangalore By 59 Runs To Go Top Of Table
- In Absence Of Ailing Paswan, Son Chirag Left To Fight His Own Battle In Bihar Polls
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- Hathras Case: Forensic Report That Denied Rape Contains No Value, Say Medical Experts
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- Ashwin Leaves Finch With 'Mankading' Warning
- Reopening Of Schools After Months Of Lockdown
- Trio Wins Nobel Prize In Medicine For Discovery Of Hepatitis C Virus
- FIR Registration Should Be Made Compulsory For All States: Gehlot
- Smriti Irani Calls Rahul Gandhi A 'VIP Kisan'
- Scientists Say ‘Feluda’ Test Could Help India Battle COVID-19
- Foreign Secretary, Army Chief Of India Visit Myanmar
- Delhi Capitals Will Be Hard To Beat In IPL 2020, Says RCB Skipper Virat Kohli