Ahead of his wedding on January 10, actor Imran Khan will host a mehendi-cum-reception party to which he has invited all his leading ladies amongst others.
The lovely women are really going out of their way to be a part of it except for Katrina and Sonam who have dropped out due to prior work commitments.
Imran is all set to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend and fiancee Avantika Malik on January 10.
The wedding party has been planned for January 8. Sources close to the actor said Imran wants to invite all his friends to be part of the celebrations.
"The invitations have reached everyone and the guest list is quite a long one. Imran wanted to invite all the leading ladies of his films to be part of the most important day of his life.Unfortunately, Katrina Kaif will shoot with Imran for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan only till January 6. She will not attend his party, as she has some work commitments" a source said.
Also Sonam Kapoor, Imran's I Hate Luv Storys co-star, is also flying out of the country to start shooting for Thank You and hence will not attend his party.
However, Genelia D'souza, the actor's first co-star, is in town, so she will attend the party. Kareena Kapoor with whom Imran shot Short Term Shaadi, is currently taking a break from her work schedule to be with Saif but she too will cut short her vacation to be a part of Imran's bash.
Kareena, who was initially scheduled to return only around January 14, wants to be with Imran on his big day.
Deepika Padukone, Imran's Break Ke Baad co-star, is vacationing in UK and she too will cut short her vacation to attend his party in Mumbai, sources close to the actor said.
Imran Khan to Host Wedding Party on Jan 8
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Coronavirus: Cases In India Rise To 468; 19 States, UTs Under Lockdown
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan Sworn In As Madhya Pradesh CM
- All Domestic Flights Suspended From Wed To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Loyalty Test: Time For Indian Businesses To Fund Fight Against Coronavirus
- Curfew Passes To Be Necessary For Travel Between Delhi, Neighbouring Areas
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Sensex Plummets 3,900 Pts, Ends Below 26,000; Nifty Inches Towards 7,500
- Vaccine Trials To Fight Coronavirus Offer Hope, Could Be Harbinger Of New Technology
- Coronavirus: Curfew Imposed In Maharashtra From Midnight, Says Uddhav
- Coronavirus: Punjab Imposes Curfew To Enforce Total Lockdown
- AIIMS To Shut Down OPD From March 24 As Coronavirus Cases Surge
- ICMR Recommends Hydroxychloroquine For Healthcare Workers Tackling Covid-19 Patients
- Olympics: IOC Needs Update On Indian Athletes This Week – IOA Chief
- Health Insurance Policies For Cricketers, Officials Cover COVID-19 Too: CAB