Chandigarh girl Navneet Kaur Dhillon today won the Femina Miss India 2013 contest in a glittering grand finale of the 50th edition of the beauty pageant.
Sobhita Dhulipala became the first runner up while Zoya Afroz was adjudged the second runner up for the prestigious beauty pageant.
Reportedly, 23 girls from different parts of India fought for the coveted award.
This year's competition was celebrating its 50th year. Auditions for the competition were held at
Pune, Goa, Indore, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Delhi.
Karan Johar, John Abraham, Asin, Chitrangada Singh, Shiamak Davar, Ritu Kumar and Yuvraj Singh were the judges for the event.
The show also featured performances by Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Sonu
Navneet Kaur Wins Femina Miss India
THE LATEST ISSUE
- STOP PRESS!
- Coronavirus: Rs 15,000 Crore Allocated To Strengthen Healthcare, Declares PM
- Coronavirus: Cases In India Rise To 519, Death Toll Reaches 10
- India Under Lockdown: Here Are The Services That Will Remain Open During Next 21 Days
- Postponing Tokyo Olympics: The Challenges, And Silver Lining
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- 'Release All Detainees, Restore 4G': Omar 's First Word After Detention
- Economists, Activists Urge Govt For Coronavirus Relief Package For Poor
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Know Your Essential Services
- After Coronavirus, Man Dies Of Hantavirus In China: Report
- First Violence, Now Coronavirus, Delhi's Riot Victims Have Nowhere To Go
- Coronavirus: India Exercised Social Distancing Well, But Are We Prepared For Next Stage?
- Police Clear Anti-CAA Protest Site At Shaheen Bagh Amid COVID-19 Fears
- What Does Lockdown Mean For IPL?