NCP MP Padmasinh Patil, who was granted bail by Aurangabad bench of Bombay High court on Wednesday, is likely to be discharged from government hospital tomorrow, hospital sources said here today.
Patil, who is also prime accused in Congress leader Pawanraje Nimbalkar murder case, has been undergoing treatment from October 24, the day he was sent in judicial custody in Hazare murder plot case by Judicial Magistrate First Class here.
The NCP leader was admitted to government hospital after he complained of hyper tension and chest pain.
Patil would be taken for a routine checkup today evening and on tomorrow morning. If his condition improves, he may be discharged from the hospital, District Civil Surgeon Omkar Swami told PTI.
Hazare had filed a complaint with Parner police on November 25 against Patil for allegedly plotting social activist's murder to allegedly avenge Terna sugar factory scam in Osmanabad exposed by Hazare which led Patil to resign from his ministry.
Patil's co-accused in Nimbalkar murder case--Parasmal Jain is also an accused in the case.
Padmasinh May be Released from Hospital on Friday
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Italy's Coronavirus Death Toll Rises By 793 In Biggest Single-Day Jump
- Janata Curfew Underway; Streets Empty As PM Modi Urges People To Stay Home
- Coronavirus Live Updates: 'Complete Lockdown' In Rajasthan As India Cases Reach 315
- From Handling Trauma Victims To COVID-19 Patients, Abdul Rehman Has Carried Them All
- The Viral Learning Curve: Universities And Classes In The Time Of Corona
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Health Authorities In Kashmir Demand Ventilators
- Vasundhara Raje Tests Negative For Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: UP Govt To Give Rs 1,000 To Daily Wage Labourers, Construction Workers
- MP: 22 Rebel Congress MLAs Join BJP; Scindia Says Everyone Will Get Tickets
- Clapping Won't Help, Country Needs Economic Package: Rahul's Jibe At PM
- Some To Protest From Balconies Against NRC, CAA During Janta Curfew
- Baroda Women's Cricket Coach Suspended For Alleged Harassment
- Olympics: IOC Asks Member Countries About Coronavirus Impact