Congress candidate Priya Dutt, who is contesting Lok Sabha elections from Mumbai North-Central constituency, is worth Rs 37 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by her while filing her nomination.
Milind Deora, also of Congress, who filed his nomination from Mumbai
South, has assets of Rs 17.18 crore while his rival for the seat and
Shiv Sena candidate Mohan Rawale has assets worth Rs 1.17 crore.
BJP nominee Kirit Somaiya who filed his papers from Mumbai North-East seat, declared assets worth Rs 5.19 crore.
Dutt filed her nomination form at the Collectorate office in suburban
Bandra while Deora and Rawale filed thier nominations at the south
Mumbai's Collectorate office.
The movable assets of Rs 5.31 crore declared by Priya, include her own and those of her spouse and dependents.
The assets include cash, bonds, debentures, LIC, four motor vehicles, jewellery and other valuables.
Priya's immovable assets are worth Rs 31.77 crore that include
agricultural lands, commercial and residential buildings, houses and
apartments in suburban Bandra.
Her liabilities are Rs 1.47 lakh which include loans from banks and financial institutions.
Deora, who along with his spouse, has movable assets worth Rs 17.18 crore in the form cash, deposits in banks and financial institutions, bonds, debentures, postal savings, LIC policies, three cars, jewellery and other assets, does not own a house, the sources said.
Deora neither has any immovable assets nor liabilities.
The movable assets of Rawale, spouse and a dependent are worth Rs 33.96 lakh which includes a car, cash, deposits in banks and financial institutions, bonds, debentures, postal savings, LIC policies, jewellery and other valuables, they said
Rawale's immovable assets worth Rs 83.33 lakh consist of agricultural and non-agricultural land, houses and an apartment. His liabilities are nil.
The movable property of Somaiya and Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) is worth Rs 1.89 crore and that of his wife, son and mother is worth Rs 1.63 crore.
Priya Dutt Declares Assets Worth Rs 37 Crore
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Govt Vigilant In Safeguarding Every Inch Of India's Land: Amit Shah On India-China Standoff
- 'Kah-Mah-Lah', Rival Senator Taunts Kamala Harris; Her Supporters Launch #MyNameIs Campaign
- Sabarimala Opening May Further Stress Healthcare System: Kerala Health Minister
- Heavy Overnight Downpour In Hyderabad Leaves Many Areas Flooded
- CSK Skipper MS Dhoni Says He Ran Out Of Bowling Options Vs Delhi Capitals
- Why Jofra Archer, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje Making IPL A Connoisseur’s Delight
- Chennai Super Kings' Belief In Shane Watson Surreal, But That's What MS Dhoni Is All About!
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- RR Vs RCB: ABD Lifts Bangalore To Thrilling Win
- Press, Trust And India: Govt Mulls Its Own News Service
- DDLJ Turns 25: Love In Tulip Gardens Of Europe, And Mustard Fields Of Punjab
- PM Reviews Vaccine Delivery Plan, Seeks 'Speedy Access'
- Gupkar Alliance Needs Clear Roadmap, Say Kashmir Parties
- Hathras Rape: Victim's Family Wants To Shift To Delhi For Security Reasons
- Editors Guild Of India Gets Its First Elected President
- Everton 2-2 Liverpool: Henderson Winner Denied By VAR In Frantic Derby