A senior Congress leader in Punjab today filed a defamation case against former RSS chief K Sudarshan for his controversial remarks against party head Sonia Gandhi.
Amarjit Singh Tikka, state Congress secretary, had filed the case in the court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate J P S Wehniwal.
The court fixed December 17 for further hearing.
The Congress had vehemently condemned Sudarshan's recent remarks. Even the RSS and the BJP termed these as unfortunate.
Sudharshan Earns Another Defamation Case
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Hathras Case: Forensic Report That Denied Rape Contains No Value, Say Medical Experts
- CBI Carries Out Searches At Congress Leader DK Shivakumar's Premises
- Noida Police Apologises For Manhandling Priyanka Gandhi, Orders Probe
- KXIP Vs CSK: Faf, Watson Crush Punjab
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- JEE-Advanced Results Announced, Pune Boy Chirag Falor Tops Exam
- Oppn's Misinformation On Farm Laws Amounts To Criminal Conduct: BJP
- BJP Leader Shot Dead In West Bengal, BJP Demands CBI Inquiry
- Pandey's Stunning Take Is A Thing Of Beauty
- It’s Been A Very Interesting Journey: Donald Trump on Covid-19
- India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 66 Lakh-Mark
- Fifty Years Of Satyajit Ray's Aranyer Din Ratri
- Man Utd 1-6 Spurs: Red Devils Suffer Joint-record Home Defeat