It is time for the Dalai Lama to return to Tibet, said Tibetan Prime Minister-in-Exile Lobsang Sangay today at a convention here.
"It is time for the Dalai Lama to return to Tibet," Sangay said while inaugurating the three-day Second Special International Tibet Support Groups Meeting here.
"This special meeting will send a clear message that Tibetan supporters will make sure that the Tibet issue remains alive till freedom is restored and Dalai Lama's return to Tibet," he said.
Around 200 members of Tibetan Support Groups from 43 countries are attending the meeting from November 16-18.
Time for Dalai Lama to Return to Tibet: Tibetan PM-in-Exile
THE LATEST ISSUE
- 'Don't Vote For JD(U), BJP-LJP Will Form Next Govt,' Says Chirag Paswan
- Air Chief Marshal On Eastern Border Standoff: China Can’t Get Better Of Us
- Hathras Case: Forensic Report That Denied Rape Contains No Value, Say Medical Experts
- RCB Vs DC LIVE: No Favourites In Dubai Big Bash
- Covid-19 And The Dream Of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat
- IPL 2020: KL Rahul’s Record Century, Yuzvendra Chahal’s Clever Bowling Highlights Of Week 1
- IPL 2020: Emergence Of The Team Psychologist And T20 Spinner
- IPL 2020: Expect Run Outs, Batting Collapses And Run Freeze In Initial Matches In UAE
- Woman Scribes' Rift Over Rhea Chakraborty Exposes TV-Print Divide
- Brace For Exciting England-Australia Clash As Old Enemies Meet In New World
- Sports And National Education Policy: A Flawed Understanding
- Trio Wins Nobel Prize In Medicine For Discovery Of Hepatitis C Virus
- 2 CRPF Personnel Killed In Terrorist Attack In Kashmir’s Pampore
- Veteran Spinner Amit Mishra's Season Ends With Fractured Finger
- Delhi Riots: Umar Khalid Sent To 14 Days Judicial Custody
- AIIMS Report A 'Slap' On Those 'Defaming' Maharashtra: Minister
- Scientists Say ‘Feluda’ Test Could Help India Battle COVID-19
- BJP Leader Shot Dead In West Bengal
- Cavani To Man Utd, Depay To Barca: Possible Transfer Deadline Day Deals