Nissan has launched the Kicks compact SUV in India at a starting price of Rs 9.55 lakh (ex-showroom India). Deliveries of the Hyundai Creta rival should begin soon across the country. If you're also awaiting the delivery of your Kicks, what better a time to check out official accessories from Nissan to jazz up your SUV. Besides the fancy dual-tone colour schemes, here are the official accessories on offer:
- There are two roof wrap options to go for. While one offers a honeycomb pattern, the other has a half-dotted pattern.
- Likewise, there are two side decal options. While one runs along the bottom of the vehicle with ‘Kicks’ labelling, the other runs through the waistline till the kink on the c-pillar.
- Chrome applique for the front air dam, fog lamp housings and tail lamps.
- Sidestep and tailgate entry guard, both with ‘Kicks’ branding.
- Door visors and mud flaps.
- Multi-colour ambient lighting with 20 pre-programmed colour options, which can be controlled via an app.
- Six leatherette upholstery options (all with dark, black base) to choose from.
- Suede-type neck rests, seat belt pads and cushion pillows, all with ‘Nissan’ branding.
- Mesh-type side curtains for rear windows as well as the rear windshield.
- Four types of leather wrap for the steering wheel.
- Four types of cabin mats.