In our daily business roundup, we raciptulate the biggest news stories of the day from the world of business, finance and economic policymaking. The idea is to enable a one-stop destination for everything that you must know.
Today, we wrote about Infosys claiming taxpayers have filed 1.5 crore IT-returns through its plaform (Full Story), latest TRAI data revealing Jio added the maximum subscribers as Vodafone-Idea lost 14.3 lakh subscribers in July (Full Story) and LIC HFL offering home loans upto Rs 2 crore at 6.66% interest rate (Full Story).
Here are the major stories we covered today:
1. Bank Deposits Grew By 11.9% In 2020-21 Due To Spike In CASA: RBI Report (Full Story)
2. Oyo To File For Up To $1.2 Billion IPO Next Week: Report (Full Story)
3. Evergrande Fear: China’s Central Bank Infuses Short-Term Liquidity To Avert Long-Term Damage To Financial System (Full Story)
4. Govt Extends Prescribed Timeline For Conducting AGMs By 2 Months (Full Story)
5. Jubilant Foodworks Acquires 25.02% Stake In Dietary Product Maker Wellversed (Full Story)