Honda has launched a special edition of the Jazz to cash in on the upcoming festive season. Christened the Jazz Privilege Edition, it is based on the second to last ‘V’ trim of the hatchback (available in all the three powertrain options: petrol manual, petrol auto and diesel manual).
Prices (ex-showroom New Delhi)
- Honda Jazz V Privilege Edition (petrol manual): Rs. 7.36 lakh
- Honda Jazz V CVT Privilege Edition (petrol automatic): Rs. 8.42 lakh
- Honda Jazz V Privilege Edition (diesel manual) – Rs. 8,82,302
What’s New Over The ‘V’ Variant
Premium Charged: Rs 5,000
- The highlight of the Privilege Edition is the introduction of Honda India’s 7.0-inch Digipad infotainment system. It comes with Bluetooth connectivity, HDMI, MicroSD and USB inputs, built-in satellite navigation and WiFi reception along with live traffic updates. Also on offer is 1.5GB of built-in storage and voice commands for media, navigation and calling functions (the regular V variant has a non-touch 5-inch unit)
- ‘Privilege Edition’-embossed beige leatherette seat covers and floor mats along with an emblem on the boot
- Gets rear parking sensors
- Free Honda Connect connected car services (Honda Connect costs Rs 7,999)
As it is a limited edition model, it remains mechanically unchanged and is available with either the 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol (90PS/110Nm; 5-speed manual/CVT) or 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine (100PS/200Nm; 6-speed manual).
For in-depth, objective and more importantly balanced journalism, Click here to subscribe to Outlook Magazine