Mahindra announced its upcoming MPV, the Marazzo, in July 2018. Since then the carmaker has revealed quite a bit about the MPV, including its dashboard, instrument cluster, seating layout, headlamps, front grille and tail lamps, among others. Now, Mahindra has confirmed that the Marazzo will go on sale in India on 3 September, 2018.
While we will have to wait another two weeks to see the MPV in the flesh, here is a quick highlight of what we know about the upcoming Mahindra so far.
- Thanks to the teaser images, we know that the Marrazzo will get a chrome-toothed front grille, dual-barrel lamps with projectors for low beam, a shark fin antenna and tail lamps with LED elements
- On the inside, the MPV will get a dual tone dashboard with a black-beige theme along with contrasting silver colour inserts
- The central console looks conventional with a touchscreen infotainment system that sits below the AC vents
- The steering wheel of the Marazzo will be similar to what we have seen on the KUV100 and the TUV300. Its lower part is finished in glossy black
- We have also seen the instrument cluster as it was revealed alongside the MPV’s name. It will have a simple twin-dial setup with a colour multi-info display. It comes with a blue and purple backlit illumination
- The MPV will also get beige leatherette upholstery and have a running roof-mounted ‘surround-cool’ AC with multiple vents
- As far as seating capacity is concerned, the Marazzo will be offered in two seating configurations: 7- and 8-seater. While the 7-seater Marazzo will get two captain seats in the second row, the 8-seater variant will be offered with a bench-type seat
When launched, the Mahindra Marazzo is likely to be placed in the price bracket of Rs 9.99 lakh to Rs 14.99 lakh. It will take on likes of the Maruti Ertiga. The top-spec variants of the Marazzo could also take on the lower variants of the Innova Crysta.