Lionel Messi and Erling Haaland together at Camp Nou? (More Football News)
Barcelona are among a host of clubs interested in Borussia Dortmund's Haaland.
Joan Laporta is reportedly fighting to bring Haaland to Spain.
TOP STORY – BARCA NOT GIVING UP ON HAALAND
Erling Haaland remains Barcelona's number one transfer target, according to Diario Sport.
Borussia Dortmund star Haaland has been linked with Barca, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.
Despite their financial problems and cheaper alternatives, Barca are determined to prise Haaland to Camp Nou, though Inter's Lautaro Martinez and Tottenham star Harry Kane remain possible options.
- Le10Sport claims Arsenal are desperate to lure Rennes sensation Eduardo Camavinga to London. Camavinga is in demand amid reported interest from Madrid, United and PSG. Mundo Deportivo, meanwhile, reports Barca are eyeing the France international as a replacement for Sergio Busquets.
- Milan intend on signing Fikayo Tomori on a permanent deal from Chelsea, reports Fabrizio Romano. Tomori has impressed since arriving at San Siro on loan. It comes as Chelsea work to extend Thiago Silva's contract.
AC Milan are intentioned to sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea on a permanent deal triggering the buy clause [around €28.5m] in case of UCL spot guaranteed. Fikayo would be ‘happy’ to stay. #ACMilan
Chelsea are still working to extend Thiago Silva’s contract soon. #CFC— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) May 10, 2021
- FT says Bayern star Kingsley Coman wants to double his wages in a contract extension. The France international has previously been linked with United.
- Liverpool have shown interest in Leeds United forward Patrick Bamford, according to The Athletic.
- Calciomercato reports Serie A champions Inter and Lazio are targeting Chelsea veteran Olivier Giroud, who is set to leave Stamford Bridge amid the Blues' links with Bayern star Robert Lewandowski and City free agent Sergio Aguero.