Paris Saint-Germain is homing in on Manchester United's French midfielder Paul Pogba. (More Football News)
Pogba has been linked with a move away from United since his agent Mino Raiola said he had no future at the club in December.
The 27-year-old has been at United since 2016 but struggled for impact over the past two seasons.
TOP STORY - POGBA'S PARISIAN PLAY
PSG have made contact with Pogba's agent and placed him on their list of transfer targets, according to Foot Mercato.
The report claims PSG sporting director Leonardo has recently been in touch with Raiola.
The 27-year-old World Cup winner has never played in Ligue 1 in his native France.
Paul Pogba au PSG : ? pic.twitter.com/F4boEDP1Bn— Foot Mercato (@footmercato) March 13, 2021
- Manchester United goalkeeper uncertainty persists with the Daily Star claiming the Premier League giants have added Burnley's Nick Pope to their transfer list, although Tottenham are interested too.
- The Sunday Mirror is reporting United are set to offer manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer a new deal.
- Tottenham are lining up Southampton's Jannik Vestergaard, according to the Sunday Mirror too.
- Football Insider claims that a deal for Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum to go to Barcelona this close season is "95 per cent done".
- Milan midfielder Ismael Bennacer is hot property right now and Algerian publication Competition claims Paris Saint-Germain are leading the race for his signature, ahead of Manchester City.
- TeamTalk has reported Arsenal and Everton are interested in Fulham centre-back Ibane Bowat.
- Arsenal and Tottenham are both keen on Sheffield United's Sander Berge, according to Jeunes Footeux.
EXCLUSIVE: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seals new Man Utd contract as club hero gets huge pay increase | @sbates_people https://t.co/S1ErWLd0UB pic.twitter.com/s0dbXCJEPk— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) March 13, 2021