Take your pick: Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester City? (More Football News)
Napoli star Fabian Ruiz is in demand following his exploits in Serie A since leaving Real Betis in 2018.
La Liga giants Madrid are keen to bring Spanish midfielder Fabian to the Santiago Bernabeu.
TOP STORY – MADRID STEPPING UP FABIAN INTEREST
Real Madrid are prepared to offer €20million and Isco for Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz, according to Mundo Deportivo.
In-demand Napoli star Fabian is wanted by Madrid, La Liga champions Barcelona and English Premier League holders Manchester City.
Fabian swapped Real Betis for Napoli in 2018 and Madrid are determined to bring the Spain international to the Santiago Bernabeu, though Napoli are reportedly uninterested in an exchange and wanted a bigger transfer fee.
- According the Mirror, Manchester United have been given the green light for a £125million double swoop to sign Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz and Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller. Havertz is wanted by Europe's elite, while Muller is searching for more game time.
- United have been put off signing Real Madrid's Gareth Bale due to his injury record, reports the Daily Mail. Bale's name continues to be mentioned amid Madrid's interest in United midfielder Paul Pogba.
- Inter are ready to make January bids for Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal and Manchester United's Nemanja Matic, according to Corriere della Sera. Sport also claims Inter are in talks with Barca for Ivan Rakitic.
- AS claims Barcelona want Netherlands boss Ronald Koeman to replace head coach Ernesto Valverde, who is out of contract at season's end. PSV's Mark van Bommel is also on the list of alternatives.
- Manchester City are set to offer Wayne Rooney's son Kai the chance to join their academy, says the Mirror. Kai joined City in 2016 during Wayne's time at Premier League rivals Manchester United.
- Soccer Link reports Lyon are open to selling Manchester United target and star striker Moussa Dembele.